-I LOVE LIPSTICK AS YOU DO-
I would prefer MATTE. Why? I love it longlasting effection which stick on my lips about 24 hours.
Here I would love to share simple way on how you secure your lips to be longlasting in a day.
1.Apply lipbalm/mosturizer on your lips before applying your fav lipstick
2. Apply your MATTE lipstick
3. Use your fav pencil lip liner which almost the same color as the lipstick you used
on top of the lipstick. This is like the second base on your lips.
Draw the line at your lip line carefully & maybe you want to make
your lips look bigger like Angelina Jolie, of course,
make circle draw at the top center of your lips.
4. That's it!!
Hot Tips: Use a dark brown eye shadow color, and blend it a little bit under your lips at the center. This tips can give an illusion, your lips look more prominent & thicker.
WELL, FEEL your NATURAL beauty Love.
Hope this little tips will make your Day <3
Lipstick brand I can't live with:
-NARS
-SEPHORA
-LIPTAR
-REVLON
-ELIANTO
-URBAN DEKAY
-NYX
-MAC
-BOBBI
-E.T.C
Seriously, I just can't get enough with all this girlish stuff as you do, beautiful.
-xoxo-
<3<3<3


No comments:
Post a Comment